Apache SQP Portable Concrete Batch Plant
Apache SQP Specifications and Options
- Capacity of 200 yds per hour.
- All the air piping is factory installed.
- This plant is a complete plant on a single axle and moves by one tandem axle truck-tractor.
- All the batching controls are electric-over-air manual.
- Aggegate support frame and intermediate frame are all welded, heavy duty tubular steel.
- Three hinged compartment overhead storage, heaped capacity of 47.6 cu.yds. or 64.3 tons.
- 12 cu.yd. aggregate weigh batcher.
- Single Axle 8.25 x 22.5 dual wheels & air brakes
- 30″ x 40′-0″ Aggregate Transfer Conveyor
- 15 HP drive with reducer
- Silo capacity — 1541 cu.ft./57.0 Tons/385 Max BBL (based on cement weight of 74lb per cu.ft.)
- 12 cu.yd cement batcher
- Round construction for improved material flow
- Overall length, operating position – 48′-0″
- Travel length – 68′-2″
- Travel Height – 14′-4″
- Travel Width – 11′-0″
- Weight (approximate) – 43,000 lbs
- Overhead bin charging height – 17′-2″
- Discharge Height – 12′-6″
Air & Water:
- 10hp/120 gallon air compressor, complete from air compressor to all pneumatic plant equipment.
- 3″ Turbine water meter, complete piping to discharge head
- Wiring from the solenoid valves to a NEMA 12 enclosed power panel located on the aggregate frame.
- The main disconnect and motor starters are wired to each other.
- All equipment is wired and tested before shipment.
- Aggregate Compartment Storage Scoreboard — “Scoreboard” with all the aggregate bin indication lights located in one central location.
- Auxiliary Silo Package — Utilizes intermediate frame section of the Apache SQP.
- Cement Silo Safety Deck — Safety Deck at cement batcher level.
- Bin Level Indicators — Monitoring capabilities for high and low levels for cement or aggregate levels.
- Anti-Overfill System — Prevents accidental overfill of silo, used in conjunction with bin level indicators.
- 15 hp Compressor Upgrade — In lieu of standard 1ohp/120 gallon air compressor.
- Single Aggregate Section Lubrication Point — All lubrication points on aggregate section can be piped to one location for easy, one-stop lubrication of all aggregate gates and the tail of the conveyor.
- Aggregate Bin Heap Plates — Add @ 20 cu.yd. of storage and help prevent cross contamination.
- Transportation system upgrade — Double axle transportation system with suspension.
- Aggregate Storage Extension — 4′ and 8′ aggregate storage extensions.
Single Aggregate Section Lubrication Point
All lubrication points on aggregate section can be piped to one location for easy, one-stop lubrication of all aggregate gates and the tail of the conveyor. All points are easily identified and located.
Centralized Air Panel
All solenoid valves are mounted in a NEMA enclosure with all the air inlet lines piped into the box and the exhaust air is pipe out of the box. Each valve is equipped with a “quick” shut off valve to enable customer to isolate the solenoids for fast and safe change out.