Dakota Self-Erecting Portable Silo
Dakota Mobile Silo:
- Silo capacity – 1715 cu.ft/64.0 Tons/428 BBL at MBD of 74lb/cu.ft
- (1) pressure relief valve.
- (1) 20” access manhole with bolt-on cover.
- (1) 4” pneumatic fill line with cam lock fitting and cap.
- Complete aeration system with full size air pads, solenoid and required plumbing. Aeration components are replaceable from the outside.
- Emergency slide gate for access to silo screw conveyor.
12” Diameter Cement Screw Conveyor:
- Screw conveyor travels with the silo.
- 30 H.P. “Dodge” drive system for transfer of cement.
- Screw conveyor is rated at 4800 cubic feet per hour at 225 RPM.
- Approximate discharge height of 24’-0”
PJC-305/54 Silo Top Dust Collector:
- Pulse jet type collector, rated at 1,700 C.F.M. with a 99.99 percent cleaning efficiency.
- One compartment with (6) 8” x 54” top entry cartridges for 305 square feet of filtration area.
- (2) ¾” Asco solenoid valve and an in line filter and regulator.
- Folds down for travel. Travels on the silo.
- Hinged top entry for easy entry into the system.
- Solid state timer controlled reverse air pulse cleaning system.
- Adjustable control panel for duration and cycle times.
- Pre-wired and tested at the factory prior to shipment.
- Requires 90 – 100 PSI of clean dry air.
Dakota Mobile Silo – Transportation System:
- Single axle system.
- (4) wheels and tires.
- Air brakes, king pin, fifth wheel rub plate and travel lights.
Dakota Mobile Silo – Electrical Specifications:
- Wiring from the solenoid valves to a NEMA 12 enclosed panel located on the fifth wheel access platform for easy access, is factory installed.
- The main fused disconnect and motor starters with thermal overload protection are wired to each motor.
- All equipment is wired and tested prior to shipment.